« View county listWinter Storm Watch
Northern Carroll-Southern Carroll-Belknap-Strafford-
Eastern Hillsborough-Interior Rockingham-
Including the cities of Jackson, North Conway, Albany, Conway,
Chatham, Crawford Notch, Wakefield, Bridgewater, Brookfield,
Ossipee, Tuftonboro, Wolfeboro, Moultonborough, Laconia, Gilford,
Meredith, Barrington, Rochester, Dover, Rollinsford, Somersworth,
Durham, Madbury, Manchester, Pelham, Nashua, Salem, Atkinson,
Newton, Plaistow, Chester, Derry, Hampstead, and Exeter
357 PM EDT Thu Mar 30 2017
...WINTER STORM WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
* HAZARD TYPES...Heavy snow possibly mixing with sleet.
* Accumulations...Snow accumulation of 6 or more inches possible.
* TIMING...The snow will begin Friday afternoon, becoming heavier
Friday evening and overnight before ending Saturday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Slippery roads and low visibilities. The snow may be
heavy and wet, especially closer to the coast where the
potential for power outages will exist.
* Winds...East 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures...In the lower 30s.
* Visibilities...one quarter mile or less at times possible.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.