« View county listFlood Warning
1039 AM EDT Tue Apr 25 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Yadkin River At Yadkin College.
* At 10:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 24.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 27.1 feet this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow.
* Impact...At 26.0 feet, Water threatens several homes along the
* Impact...At 25.0 feet, Flooding closes Sowers Road near Linwood and
Hollywood Drive at Grub Ferry road. A campground on Hannah Ferry
Road is flooded. Flooding also threatens the pumping station at
* Impact...At 23.0 feet, The upper campsites at the Thousand Trails
Preserve off US64 begin to flood.
The following are the latest observations and 7 AM forecast stages
for the next several days.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Yadkin College 18 24.7 Tue 10 AM 12.9 5.9 4.9 4.7 4.5
LAT...LON 3597 8031 3577 8040 3574 8036 3568 8046
3575 8054 3598 8045