« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Eastern Teton-Judith Basin-Fergus-Meagher-
943 AM MST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MST
* Locations...White Sulphur Springs, Stanford, Chinook, Conrad,
Chester, Shelby, Havre, Eastern Cascade County, Kings Hill
Pass, Big Sandy, Fort Benton, Lewistown, and Lewistown Divide.
* Timing...Snow will continue to linger through today...possibly
into the evening hours. Some areas may then see a lull in the
snow tonight...then a few scattered light snow showers are
possible for Thursday.
* Snow Accumulations...An additional 1 to 4 inches.
* Impacts...Visibility may be reduced to less than 1 mile at times
in falling snow. Roads may become snow-covered...slick...and
slushy. The wet nature of the snow combined with colder
temperatures will likely make conditions tougher on young
* CANL Page: To see a graphical representation of the degree of
stress on young livestock please visit our web page and click
on the items of interest link of the left...then select CANL.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
For specific road and travel conditions in Montana...dial 5 1 1 .