« View county listFlood Warning
818 AM CST Thu Feb 22 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Coldwater River near Sarah
* until Friday February 23.
* At07 AM Thursday the stage was 22.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 23.0 feet on Thursday February 22.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Thursday February 22 and will
continue rising to near 23.0 feet by Thursday February 22. The
river will fall below flood stage Friday February 23.
* At 23.0 feet...Numerous homes in Marks are flooding.
LAT...LON 3481 9028 3481 9014 3452 9013 3452 9033
Cross-Crittenden-St. Francis-Lee AR-Phillips-Dunklin-Pemiscot-
Including the cities of Pocahontas, Piggott, Corning,
Walnut Ridge, Paragould, Jonesboro, Harrisburg, Blytheville,
Wynne, West Memphis, Forrest City, Marianna, Helena, West Helena,
Kennett, Caruthersville, Southaven, Olive Branch, Holly Springs,
Ashland, Ripley MS, Corinth, Tunica, Senatobia, Clarksdale,
Marks, Batesville, Tiptonville, Union City, Martin, Dresden,
Paris, Dyersburg, Humboldt, Milan, Huntingdon, Camden, Ripley TN,
Covington, Brownsville, Alamo, Jackson, Henderson, Lexington,
Parsons, Decaturville, Bartlett, Germantown, Collierville,
Memphis, Millington, Somerville, Oakland, Bolivar, Selmer,
553 PM CST Thu Feb 22 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of East Arkansas, North Mississippi, Southeast
Missouri, and West Tennessee, including the following areas,
in East Arkansas, Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene,
Lawrence, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, Randolph, and
St. Francis. In North Mississippi, Alcorn, Benton, Coahoma,
DeSoto, Marshall, Panola, Quitman, Tate, Tippah, and Tunica.
In Southeast Missouri, Dunklin and Pemiscot. In West
Tennessee, Benton, Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Decatur, Dyer,
Fayette, Gibson, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, Henry,
Lake, Lauderdale, Madison, McNairy, Obion, Shelby, Tipton, and
* Through late Saturday night.
* Rainfall amounts of 2 to 5 inches are possible through Saturday
Night, with highest amounts expected north of Interstate 40.
* Runoff from heavy rainfall may result in rapid rises in river,
stream, and creek levels. Widespread rural lowland flooding is
possible and poor drainage urban areas may experience street
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
Flood Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.