« View county listFlood Warning
738 PM CST SAT NOV 28 2015
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 15.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by Monday afternoon
and continue to rise to near 25.3 feet by Tuesday early afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage by Wednesday afternoon.
* Impact: At 25.1 feet...St. Louis County closes the following roads
at this height: Butler Hill west of Summerhedge Place, Meramec
Bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21, Hawkins Road south
of Meramec Bottom Road, and Old Telegraph Road at Earl Widman
* Impact: At 24.7 feet...Hawkins Road south of Meramec Bottom Road
* Impact: At 24.0 feet...Corisande Hills Road begins flooding at this
height. Meramec Bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...The boat ramps and fishing banks at Arnold
City Park and at the Flamm City Access on the west bank near the
Telegraph Road bridge are flooded.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...Old Telegraph Road at Earl Widman County
Park and Butler Hill Road West beyond Summerhedge Place begin
flooding. Heintz Road between Telegraph and Erb also floods near
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02 12/03
Arnold 24.0 15.62 18.4 23.1 25.0 24.8 22.3
LAT...LON 3851 9043 3851 9039 3845 9032 3841 9034