« View county listFlood Warning
930 AM CDT FRI MAY 27 2016
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* from Monday afternoon until further notice.
* At 9:00 AM Friday the stage was 18.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by Monday early
afternoon and continue to rise to near 30.5 feet by Wednesday
morning. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact: At 27.0 feet...The Katy Trail begins flooding near this
height along Hawning Road, about 2 miles north northeast of the
Highway 370 bridge.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...The right bank downstream overflows,
flooding agricultural bottomland. Near this stage, Missouri Route
H at Island Road will be closed in both directions.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...An access road to farmland on Bonhomme
Island gets cut off above this height.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01
St. Charles 25.0 18.40 20.1 22.4 24.3 27.5 30.5
LAT...LON 3865 9078 3859 9072 3881 9017 3886 9018