« View county listFlood Warning
930 AM CDT FRI MAY 27 2016
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Missouri River at Washington
* from late Sunday night until further notice.
* At 8:45 AM Friday the stage was 12.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by early Monday
morning and continue to rise to near 26.1 feet by Wednesday
morning. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...The Tuque Creek levee along the left bank
between Marthasville and Washington and the Labadie Bottom and St.
Albans levees will overtop near this height.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Agricultural land on the left bank begins to
flood. St. Albans Partners levee will overtop near this height.
* Impact: At 24.5 feet...Augusta Bottom Road begins flooding east of
* Impact: At 23.8 feet...Callaway Fork Road north of Highway F begins
flooding in western St. Charles County.
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Riverfront Trail 2.25 miles east of the last
bench in the woods floods.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Lower River front parking lot is closed
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01
Washington 20.0 12.86 16.3 18.0 20.7 24.0 26.1
LAT...LON 3866 9119 3861 9123 3851 9089 3859 9072