« View county listFlood Advisory
850 PM CDT Wed Apr 18 2018
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Saturday April 21.
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 34.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue a slow fall.
* At 34.0 feet...Fields are flooding east of Point Pleasant,
LAT...LON 3650 8957 3650 8938 3623 8948 3623 8977
843 PM CDT Wed Apr 18 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Thursday April 19.
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 32.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 32.2 feet on Thursday April 19.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
LAT...LON 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985
Including the cities of Kennett, Caruthersville, Holly Springs,
Ashland, Ripley MS, Corinth, Iuka, Booneville, Tiptonville,
Union City, Martin, Dresden, Paris, Dyersburg, Humboldt, Milan,
Huntingdon, Camden, Ripley TN, Covington, Brownsville, Alamo,
Jackson, Henderson, Lexington, Parsons, Decaturville, Somerville,
Oakland, Bolivar, Selmer, and Savannah
305 AM CDT Thu Apr 19 2018
...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 9 AM CDT FRIDAY...
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a Frost
Advisory, which is in effect from 1 AM to 9 AM CDT Friday.
* TEMPERATURE/FROST COVERAGE...33 to 36 degrees with widespread
areas of frost.
* TIMING...Late Tonight through Friday Morning.
* IMPACTS...Sensitive outdoor vegetation may suffer damage.
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.