« View county listFlood Warning
730 PM CDT Fri May 26 2017
...Flood Warning now expected to end Saturday night...The Flood
Warning continues for
The South Fork Crow River below Mayer.
* until late Saturday night.
* At 6:30 PM Friday the stage was 11.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Flooding affects Mill Avenue from Watertown
to the Wright County line; Yancy Avenue between Carver County Road
30 and 78th Street; Vega Avenue between Carver County Road 33 and
94th Street; and the intersection of Union Avenue and 82nd Street.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet...Carver County Road 123 is closed north of
Highway 7 to 42nd Street.
LAT...LON 4498 9390 4498 9377 4483 9390 4486 9399