« View county listWinter Storm Watch
North St. Louis-Northern Cook/Northern Lake-North Itasca-
Central St. Louis-North Cass-South Itasca-South Cass-Crow Wing-
Northern Aitkin-South Aitkin-
Including the cities of Ely, Isabella, Bigfork, Hibbing, Walker,
Grand Rapids, Pine River, Brainerd, Hill City, and Aitkin
950 PM CDT Sat Apr 29 2017
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING
THROUGH MONDAY EVENING...
* LOCATIONS...The Brainerd Lakes region, as well as the Iron
Range and portions of the Minnesota Arrowhead.
* TIMING...Sunday evening through Monday evening.
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...Up to a tenth of an inch.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...6 or more inches.
* WINDS...Northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* IMPACTS...Snow and ice accumulations may make travel difficult.
The weight of the snow and ice on tree limbs and power lines
could produce numerous outages.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.