« View county listWind Advisory
Including the cities of Owosso, Flint, Lapeer, Port Huron,
Howell, Pontiac, Warren, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Adrian, and Monroe
227 AM EST Sun Feb 25 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS MORNING TO 2 PM EST
The National Weather Service in Detroit/Pontiac has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 6 AM this morning to 2 PM EST
* Strong southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* A brief period of gusts in excess of 50 mph will be possible
* Wind gusts will slowly diminish through the afternoon.
* Hazardous travel for high profile vehicles.
* Unsecured light outdoor objects will be blown around.
* Downed tree limbs and power lines are possible and may lead
to sporadic power outages.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained wind speeds of at least
30 mph or gusts of 45 mph or more are expected. Winds this strong
can make driving difficult...especially for high profile
vehicles. Use extra caution.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit