« View county listSpecial Weather Statement
Including the cities of Midland, Bay City, Bad Axe, Saginaw,
Caro, Sandusky, Owosso, Flint, Lapeer, Port Huron, Howell,
Pontiac, Warren, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Adrian, and Monroe
1100 AM EST Wed Dec 13 2017
...CAUTIOUS TRAVEL IS ADVISED FOR SNOW-COVERED ROADWAYS AND
REDUCED VISIBILITIES THROUGH EARLY THIS AFTERNOON...
* Light to moderate snow will continue to impact southeastern
Michigan through the early afternoon. The heaviest snow will
fall primarily west of Interstate 75.
* Snow accumulations of up to 1 inch are expected, with localized
higher amounts possible, mainly west of Interstate 75.
* South winds around 5 mph with gusts to 10 mph.
* Air temperatures will range between 15 and 22 degrees.
* Accumulating snow may lead to slippery roads and surfaces left
untreated, particularly on bridges, exit ramps, overpasses, and
* Moderate snow will cause reductions of visibility to less than
one half mile at times. There may be rapid fluctuations of
* The combination of moderate snow and cold temperatures will
result in localized slippery conditions and variable traffic
rates throughout the county. Motorists are urged to use
caution and account for the variable driving conditions by
allowing extra time.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit http://go.usa/gov/c7kkP
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Bad Axe, Caro, and Sandusky
1102 AM EST Wed Dec 13 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM EST
* WHAT...Snow. Plan on slippery road conditions, including during
the evening commute. Daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 5 inches.
An additional 1 to 2 inches may be possible in some areas
overnight due to lake effect snow.
* WHERE...Huron, Tuscola and Sanilac Counties.
* WHEN...Until 5 AM EST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.