« View county listWind Advisory
Including the cities of Iron Mountain, Menominee, Escanaba,
430 AM EDT Mon Oct 23 2017 /330 AM CDT Mon Oct 23 2017/
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM EDT /6 AM CDT/ TO 5 PM EDT
/4 PM CDT/ TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Marquette has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 7 AM EDT /6 AM CDT/ to 5 PM EDT
/4 PM CDT/ Tuesday.
* North winds will increase early Tuesday morning, with the
strongest gusts to 45 to 55 mph Tuesday morning and early
afternoon. Winds will gradually diminish Tuesday afternoon and
* Downed tree branches and some uprooted trees are expected,
likely resulting in sporadic power outages.
* High profile vehicles will be difficult to drive.
* A Wind Advisory means that frequent wind gusts of 45 to
57 mph are expected or occuring.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.weather.gov/mqt