« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Copper Harbor, Ontonagon, Houghton,
Hancock, L'Anse, Gwinn, Marquette, Ironwood, Kenton, and Sidnaw
1007 PM EST Thu Feb 23 2017 /907 PM CST Thu Feb 23 2017/
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM EST /6 AM
CST/ FRIDAY TO 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ SATURDAY...
* Expect snow to develop between 8 AM and 11 AM on Friday and
continue through Friday night.
* The heaviest snowfall rates are expected in the late morning
and afternoon hours on Friday and then across the higher
terrain of north central Upper Michigan on Friday night.
* Total snow accumulations of 8 to 12 inches are possible
through Saturday morning. Expect the greatest accumulations
across the higher terrain in the northeast wind snow belts.
* The snow will make roads slick and will likely impact the
evening commute on Friday.
* A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will
cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and
limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.weather.gov/mqt