« View county listWinter Storm Warning
Including the cities of Ontonagon, Ironwood, Kenton, and Sidnaw
916 PM EST Sun Jan 21 2018 /816 PM CST Sun Jan 21 2018/
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM EST /6 AM
CST/ MONDAY TO 1 AM EST /MIDNIGHT CST/ TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. The snow may mix with freezing
rain or freezing drizzle at times. Plan on difficult travel
conditions, especially during the evening commute on Monday.
Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches, with localized
amounts up to 8 inches, and ice accumulations of up to one
tenth of an inch are expected.
* WHERE...Ontonagon and Gogebic Counties.
* WHEN...From 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ Monday to 1 AM EST /midnight
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for significant reductions in
visibility at times. Because the snow will be wet and heavy,
snow removal will be more difficult. The wet snow and ice will
make roads very slippery.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice are expected. This will make travel very hazardous or
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Copper Harbor, Houghton, and Hancock
916 PM EST Sun Jan 21 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM MONDAY TO
6 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Freezing drizzle and
light snow will increase late Monday afternoon into Monday
night resulting in difficult travel conditions, including
during the evening commute on Monday. Total snow accumulations
of 2 to 4 inches, with localized amounts up to 6 inches toward
Chassell, and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch
* WHERE...Keweenaw and Northern Houghton Counties.
* WHEN...From 1 PM Monday to 6 AM EST Tuesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Winds gusting as high as 35 mph will
cause areas of blowing and drifting snow, mainly near the Lake
Superior shore. The wet snow and ice will make roads very
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while