« View county listSpecial Weather Statement
Including the cities of Midland, Bay City, Bad Axe, Saginaw,
Caro, Sandusky, Owosso, Flint, and Lapeer
447 PM EDT Mon May 21 2018
...HEAVY RAIN MOVING IN FOR THE FLINT AND TRI CITIES EVENING
* Heavy rain will move into the Flint and Tri Cities region,
affecting the US-23 and I-75 corridors through 600 PM. The
activity is expected to reach the northern Thumb Lake Huron
shoreline by 700 PM.
* The heavy rain will produce poor visibility for motorists and
require slower speed during the peak travel period.
* Ponding of water on area roads and in prone areas is also
* Motorists are urged to use caution and account for variable
driving conditions by slowing down and allowing extra time.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit http://go.usa.gov/c7kkP