« View county listFlood Watch
Including the cities of Midland, Bay City, Bad Axe, Saginaw, Caro,
Sandusky, Owosso, Flint, Lapeer, Port Huron, Howell, Pontiac,
Warren, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Adrian, and Monroe
346 PM EST Mon Feb 19 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON...
The Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of southeast Michigan, including the following areas,
Bay, Genesee, Huron, Lapeer, Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb,
Midland, Monroe, Oakland, Saginaw, Sanilac, Shiawassee, St.
Clair, Tuscola, Washtenaw, and Wayne.
* Through Wednesday afternoon
* Widespread rain will develop across the region today through
Wednesday. Rainfall will be moderate in intensity at times.
Rainfall amounts between 1 and 3 inches are expected with
additional water added to runoff from the complete melting of
* Urban, low lying and poor drainage areas prone to flooding will
be most susceptible. Rises on area rivers, streams and creaks
are expected, with the potential for minor flooding to occur.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood
Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit http://go.usa.gov/c7kkP