« View county listWind Advisory
Including the cities of Port Huron, Howell, Pontiac, Warren,
Ann Arbor, Detroit, Adrian, and Monroe
1258 PM EST Wed Mar 1 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EST THIS EVENING...
* A strong cold front will move through the region during the
early afternoon hours. Wind will shift to the west with wind
gusts in excess of 40 mph.
* The strong wind gusts will persist through the evening and
diminish by midnight.
* Downed tree limbs and localized power outages will be
* Hazardous driving conditions, especially for high profile
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 35 mph, or gusts to
45 mph, are expected. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit