« View county listSpecial Weather Statement
Including the cities of Midland, Bay City, Bad Axe, Saginaw,
Caro, Sandusky, Owosso, Flint, Lapeer, Port Huron, Howell,
Pontiac, Warren, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Adrian, and Monroe
215 PM EST Mon Dec 11 2017
...CAUTIOUS TRAVEL IS ADVISED FOR PATCHY FREEZING DRIZZLE THIS
* Patchy freezing drizzle will impact southeastern Michigan this
afternoon, before another round of light snow impacts areas
this evening and tonight.
* In addition to patchy freezing drizzle, a dusting to a few
tenths of an inch of snow can be expected through 5pm this
* South winds around 5 mph with gusts to 10 mph.
* Air temperatures will range between 22 and 30 degrees.
* Light icing may lead to slippery roads and surfaces that are
left untreated such as roadways, driveways, and sidewalks.
* Patchy freezing drizzle means areal coverage or duration of
the freezing drizzle will be limited. Motorists are urged to
use caution and account for variable driving conditions by
slowing down and allowing extra time.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit http://go.usa/gov/c7kkP
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Lapeer and Port Huron
344 PM EST Mon Dec 11 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS
EVENING TO 2 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on slippery road conditions. Mainly 1
to 2 inches with up to 3 inches possible in southern portions of
* WHERE...Southern Lapeer and southern St. Clair Counties.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 2 AM EST Tuesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.