« View county listSpecial Weather Statement
Including the cities of Port Huron, Howell, Pontiac, Warren,
Ann Arbor, Detroit, Adrian, and Monroe
447 PM EDT Mon May 21 2018
...HEAVY RAIN MOVING IN FOR THE DETROIT METRO EVENING COMMUTE...
* Heavy rain will move across the US-23 and I-75 corridors and
across the Pontiac, downtown Detroit, and Monroe areas through
600 PM. The activity is expected to reach the Port Huron area
by 700 PM.
* The heavy rain will produce poor visibility for motorists and
require slower speed during the peak travel period.
* Ponding of water on area roads and in prone areas is also
* Motorists are urged to use caution and account for variable
driving conditions by slowing down and allowing extra time.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit http://go.usa.gov/c7kkP