« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Northwest Aroostook-Northeast Aroostook-Northern Somerset-
Northern Piscataquis-Northern Penobscot-Southeast Aroostook-
Central Piscataquis-Central Penobscot-Southern Penobscot-
Interior Hancock-Central Washington-Southern Piscataquis-
Including the cities of Allagash, Clayton Lake, Madawaska,
Fort Kent, Frenchville, Presque Isle, Caribou, Van Buren,
Mars Hill, Baker Lake, Billy-Jack Depot, Baxter St Park,
Chamberlain Lake, Churchill Dam, Mount Katahdin, Millinocket,
East Millinocket, Patten, Medway, Houlton, Hodgdon, Sherman,
Smyrna Mills, Greenville, Monson, Blanchard, Lincoln, Howland,
Springfield, Bangor, Brewer, Orono, Old Town, Amherst, Aurora,
Dedham, Eastbrook, Great Pond, Orland, Calais, Grand Lake Stream,
Wesley, Perry, Princeton, Dover-Foxcroft, Milo, Guilford,
Danforth, Vanceboro, and Topsfield
629 PM EDT Mon Mar 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EDT THIS
* LOCATIONS...Northern Maine...the Penobscot region including
greater Bangor...and interior downeast Maine.
* HAZARD TYPES...Snow...sleet and freezing rain.
* ACCUMULATIONS...Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches...along
with around a trace of ice.
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...around a trace.
* TIMING...Through this evening.
* IMPACTS...Icing may create slippery road conditions and produce
scattered power outages.
* WINDS...Southeast 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while