« View county listFreezing Rain Advisory
Northwest Aroostook-Northeast Aroostook-Northern Somerset-
Including the cities of Allagash, Clayton Lake, Madawaska,
Fort Kent, Frenchville, Presque Isle, Caribou, Van Buren,
Mars Hill, Baker Lake, Billy-Jack Depot, Baxter St Park,
Chamberlain Lake, Churchill Dam, and Mount Katahdin
317 PM EST Fri Feb 24 2017
...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS
EVENING TO 10 AM EST SATURDAY...
* LOCATIONS...All of Northern Maine including the Mount Katahdin
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...a trace to a tenth of an inch.
* TIMING...Overnight into Saturday morning.
* IMPACTS...Icing may create slippery road conditions.
* WINDS...East 5 to 10 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the upper 20s to lower 30s.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.