« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Coastal York-Coastal Cumberland-Sagadahoc-Lincoln-Knox-
Including the cities of Biddeford, Saco, Old Orchard Beach,
Kittery, Portland, Cape Elizabeth, South Portland, Westbrook,
Yarmouth, Brunswick, Arrowsic, Bath, Phippsburg, Bowdoinham,
Topsham, Bowdoin, Whitefield, Dresden, Alna, Bremen, Bristol,
Damariscotta, Newcastle, Boothbay Harbor, Wiscasset, Waldoboro,
Owls Head, Rockland, Appleton, Camden, Hope, Rockport, Thomaston,
Belfast, Northport, Searsmont, and Lincolnville
317 PM EDT Sun Mar 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS
EVENING TO 10 AM EDT MONDAY...
* HAZARD TYPES...Snow, sleet, and freezing rain.
* Accumulations...Snow accumulation of up to 1 inch...along with
around a trace of ice.
* TIMING...Precipitation will begin late this evening as a
period of light snow. It will change to sleet and freezing
rain overnight and into Monday morning. Temperatures are
expected to warm above freezing Monday morning, causing
precipitation to change to rain.
* IMPACTS...Snow, sleet, and freezing rain will cause difficult
travel conditions. Freezing rain will make driving
particularly dangerous due to slick roadways.
* Winds...Southeast 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures...In the upper 20s to mid 30s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
For a more precise forecast for your specific location...go to