« View county listFlood Warning
847 PM CST SAT JAN 21 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Calcasieu River Near Glenmora.
* UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 16.6 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 16.8 feet by
tomorrow morning then begin falling.
* Impact...At stages near 16.0 feet...portions of Highway 112 between
Highway 121 and Beechwood Church is subject to flooding.
* Impact...At stages near 15.0 feet...Flooding of secondary roads
near the river and its tributaries begins, including Ashmore Road.
Strothers Crossing Road near Calcasieu and Price Crossing Road near
Hineston have several feet of water over them and subject to
LAT...LON 3113 9279 3090 9269 3090 9262 3105 9265 3115 9275