« View county listFlood Warning
835 PM CDT WED MAY 4 2016
...Flood Warning extended until late Monday night...The Flood Warning
The Mermentau River Near Mermentau.
* until late Monday night...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 5.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 4.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Monday early afternoon.
* Impact...At stages near 6.2 feet...The water reaches the roadway
of the 13th Street bridge in the southern portion of mermentau.
* Impact...At stages near 6.0 feet...Flooding of the shipyard
begins. Portions of castex landing, la 3166, become flooded and
* Impact...At stages near 5.5 feet...A few recreational camps and
residences are subject to flooding.
* Impact...At stages near 4.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding near the
river will occur.
LAT...LON 3025 9266 3004 9276 3004 9260 3019 9254 3024 9255