« View county listFlood Warning
1050 PM CST SUN JAN 22 2017
...Flood Warning extended until Thursday evening...The Flood Warning
The Tangipahoa River Near Robert.
* UNTIL THURSDAY EVENING.
* At 9:30 PM Sunday the stage was 17.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue rising until cresting
at around 17.9 feet by tomorrow morning. The river is expected to
fall below flood stage by Thursday afternoon.
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Low places along Highway 22 south of Robert
will be under water. Water will approach the entrance of Hidden
Oaks Campground. Trailers at the camp ground will be unable to be
moved out when the river reaches 18 feet.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Minor flooding near the river with beach
areas under water.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding near the river.
LAT...LON 3069 9043 3069 9050 3030 9030 3036 9025