« View county listFlood Warning
650 PM CST Thu Nov 15 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River At Red River Landing.
* until Monday November 26.
* At 5:00 PM Thursday the stage was 48.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 49.0 feet by
Saturday early afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
Sunday November 25th.
* Impact...At 48.0 feet...Access roads will be inundated and
evacuation of all river islands must be complete. Protection of
people and property in the river bottom land on the river side of
the levees must be complete.
* Impact...At 46.0 feet...River traffic will become dangerous. A levee
crevasse would flood adjacent farm land. Significant flooding of
Raccourci Island will continue and evacuation of the island is
* Impact...At 45.0 feet...Between the 40 and 45 foot stage flooding of
Raccourci Island becomes significant. At the 45 foot stage
evacuation of the island is recommended.
LAT...LON 3074 9137 3071 9159 3102 9170 3103 9153