« View county listFlood Warning
1051 AM EST FRI MAR 6 2015
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Ohio River at Cincinnati
* from Saturday morning to Monday afternoon.
* At 10 AM the stage was 48.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 52 feet.
* The river will rise above flood stage by late Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 53.7 feet by early Sunday afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by late Monday morning.
* At stages near 54.0 feet, Backwater flooding spreads up the lower
Little Miami River as far upstream as Newtown, with flooding worsening
in California and in Anderson Township. Low-lying areas near New
Richmond in Clermont County also flood. Flooding also worsens in the
East End. Flooding near Petersburg, Kentucky along Belleview Road
near the Woolper Creek Bridge occurs, as well as near Old State Route
56 and Water Street near Aurora, Indiana.
LAT...LON 3890 8418 3885 8429 3903 8449 3903 8494
3916 8490 3914 8437