« View county listFlood Warning
1026 PM EST Wed Feb 21 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The White River at Anderson.
* from Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning.
* At 9:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 8.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 10.5 feet by Saturday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Saturday before midnight.
* At 11.0 feet...Flood waters inundate Edgewater Park. Water
approaches Grand Avenue east of Broadway Street Bridge.
LAT...LON 4009 8564 4013 8582 4011 8596 4013 8598
4015 8585 4012 8565
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Lafayette, Frankfort, Kokomo,
Crawfordsville, Anderson, and Muncie
952 PM EST Wed Feb 21 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total wet snow
accumulations less than one half inch are expected. Ice
accumulations of a light glaze are possible.
* WHERE...Portions of central Indiana north of Interstate 70.
* WHEN...From 11 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the morning commute on Thursday. Be prepared
for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest road conditions for Indiana can be obtained
calling 1 800 2 6 1 7 6 2 3