« View county listFlood Warning
103 PM EDT MON JUN 29 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Driftwood River near Edinburgh 2 SW.
* until Wednesday morning.
* At 11:30 AM Monday the stage was 12.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 13.1 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow late
* At 13.2 feet...Lowland flooding in progress along Driftwood River in
northern Bartholomew County on April 6, 2011. Double Y Saddle Club
area flooded. At least 6 inches of water flowing over CR 950N to
Club. Water is less than one foot away from CR 330W just south of
its intersection with Ohio Ridge Rd. CR 500N west of CR 250W is
flooded blocking vehicular access to residences near the river
bank. Lowell Public Access site is open but ramp is totally
flooded. Water close to one residence at Shelby CR 1000S and CR
LAT...LON 3937 8601 3920 8597 3920 8591 3922 8592
3922 8595 3936 8595