« View county listFlood Warning
510 PM GMT FRI JAN 20 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississinewa River near Ridgeville.
* UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING.
* At 11:30 AM Friday the stage was 12.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 13.0 feet...Significant flooding of Mississinewa River in
northern Randolph County. Water is likely on SR 1 just south of SR
28. West CR 825 N east of SR 1 and West River Road west of SR 1
and possibly other county roads are flooded. Little League field
in Ridgeville is flooded. Noticeable agricultural flooding in
LAT...LON 4029 8495 4030 8527 4041 8543 4038 8551
4024 8528 4026 8496