« View county listFlood Warning
1113 AM EDT WED JUL 1 2015
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Saint Joseph River Ohio above Newville
* until Tuesday morning.
* At 10 AM Wednesday the stage was 14.7 feet and rising.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to a crest near 14.8 feet around 8
PM Wednesday July 1 and fall below flood stage around 6 AM Monday
* At 14.0 feet...Significant flooding occurs on DeKalb County Road 42
about 3 miles northeast of Newville. Considerable agricultural and
low land flooding occurs along the St. Joseph River to the
LAT...LON 4126 8498 4140 8481 4139 8478 4123 8493