« View county listFlood Warning
1023 PM EDT Mon Jun 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The White River at Spencer.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 9:30 PM Monday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 14.2 feet by
after midnight tomorrow. The river will fall below flood stage
* At 14.0 feet...Lowland flooding begins in the Spencer and Gosport
areas. The river begins to backup Rattlesnake, Fall, McCormicks,
Limestone, Big, and Bean Blossom Creeks. Spencer Public Access
site begins to flood.
LAT...LON 3934 8665 3928 8675 3911 8692 3913 8696
3933 8674 3936 8666