« View county listFlood Warning
308 PM GMT SAT JAN 21 2017
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Saint Marys River near Decatur
* UNTIL LATE SUNDAY NIGHT.
* At 9 AM Saturday the stage was 18.0 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to a crest near 18.0 feet around 1
PM Saturday January 21 and fall below flood stage around 5 AM
Sunday January 22.
* At 18.5 feet...County Road 225 North...just north of Pleasant Mills
Indiana is closed by flood water. Low land areas of Kekionga Park
on the southeast side of Decatur begin flooding. Flooding is
limited to farm land in Pleasant Mills Indiana and Wilshire Ohio.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.2 feet which occurred
on Jan 18 2012.
LAT...LON 4093 8506 4094 8504 4084 8491 4082 8494