« View county listFlood Warning
1033 AM EST THU MAR 6 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wabash River at Covington.
* until further notice.
* At 9:45 AM Thursday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 20.3 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Lanes to river residences west of South River Road
south of Covington flooded. Sandhill Road at Mud Run just
northeast of Covington begins to flood. Extensive lowland flooding
in progress. Higher bottomlands flood. During Duck Hunting
Season...a perfect flood...especially if this is the first flood of
LAT...LON 4040 8709 4020 8747 3997 8745 3997 8739
4017 8737 4033 8709