« View county listFlood Warning
921 AM CST Tue Feb 20 2018
...Flood Warning in effect until Friday...
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The La Moine River at Colmar.
* Until Friday.
* At 8:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 16.3 feet...and rising
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage this afternoon and continue
rising to 23.6 feet Wednesday evening. The river will fall
below flood stage Friday.
* Impact...At 22.5 feet, Water affects lower roads around
LAT...LON 4043 9093 4024 9074 4013 9066 4013 9072
Jackson-Clinton-Muscatine-Scott-Louisa-Henry IA-Des Moines-
Van Buren-Lee-Jo Daviess-Stephenson-Carroll-Whiteside-Rock Island-
Including the cities of Maquoketa, Clinton, Muscatine, Davenport,
Bettendorf, Wapello, Mount Pleasant, Burlington, Keosauqua,
Fort Madison, Galena, Freeport, Mount Carroll, Sterling, Moline,
Rock Island, Geneseo, Princeton, Hennepin, Aledo, Oquawka,
Monmouth, Carthage, Macomb, Memphis, and Kahoka
148 PM CST Tue Feb 20 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Illinois, Iowa, and northeast Missouri, including
the following areas, in Illinois, Bureau, Carroll, Hancock,
Henderson, Henry IL, Jo Daviess, McDonough, Mercer, Putnam,
Rock Island, Stephenson, Warren, and Whiteside. In Iowa,
Clinton, Des Moines, Henry IA, Jackson, Lee, Louisa,
Muscatine, Scott, and Van Buren. In northeast Missouri, Clark
* Until 6 PM CST this evening
* Rain will continue through at least mid afternoon. Additional
rainfall of around one quarter to one half inch will be
* The ground remains frozen over much of the area and streams
are running high. Additional rainfall may lead to flooding on
streams and low lying areas. Significant rises will occur on
area rivers and many may begin to exceed flood stage.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
current forecasts. Monitor later forecasts and take action if a
flood warning is issued or flooding develops.