« View county listFlood Warning
821 PM CDT Wed Jun 20 2018
...Forecast flooding increased from Minor to Moderate severity...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Rock River near Joslin.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 12.8 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, Rise to 15.6 feet Sunday morning, then begin falling.
* Impact, At 15.0 feet, Water affects residences in the Thompson
LAT...LON 4152 9032 4169 9002 4163 8999 4148 9027
857 PM CDT Wed Jun 20 2018
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Rock River at Como
* Until Sunday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 10.4 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 12.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Forecast, Rise above flood stage Friday morning...and continue
rising to 12.9 feet Friday. Fall below flood stage Sunday morning.
* This forecast is based on routed flow from upstream in combination
with forecast rainfall. Consequently there is limited confidence
in the river reaching flood stage.
LAT...LON 4169 9002 4181 8975 4183 8963 4175 8963