« View county listFlood Warning
110 PM CST Tue Feb 20 2018
...Forecast flooding increased from Moderate to Major severity...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Illinois River at La Salle.
* from this afternoon until further notice.
* At 1245 PM Tuesday the stage was 21.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 32.5 feet by
early Thursday morning then begin falling.
* Impact...At 33.0 feet...The business district in La Salle floods.
LAT...LON 4128 8896 4126 8930 4135 8929 4137 8896
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Des Moines-Lee-Whiteside-Henry IL-Bureau-Putnam-Mercer-Henderson-
Including the cities of Burlington, Fort Madison, Sterling,
Geneseo, Princeton, Hennepin, Aledo, Oquawka, Monmouth, Carthage,
Macomb, Memphis, and Kahoka
342 PM CST Tue Feb 20 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM CST WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Freezing rain developing with ice accumulations of up to
one tenth of an inch expected. Sleet may mix in with the
freezing rain at times with minor sleet accumulations possible.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Missouri, southeast Iowa and
north central, northwest and west central Illinois.
* WHEN...Starting at 6 PM CST this evening and lasting until 3 AM
CST Wednesday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. Additional information can be found at