« View county listFlood Warning
205 PM CST THU JAN 19 2017
...Flood Warning remains in effect until further notice...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Rock River near Joslin.
* Until further notice.
* At 12:45 PM Thursday the stage was 16.0 feet...and steady.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Recent activity...The river is cresting now and expected to
begin falling this evening.
* Forecast...Fall to 15.6 feet Friday morning. Ice action may
produce additional river level fluctuations from the expected
forecast over the next few days.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Water affects much of Barstow Road between
Barstow and Osborn. Water also affects homes in Osborn.
LAT...LON 4152 9032 4148 9027 4163 8999 4169 9002