« View county listFlood Watch
857 PM CDT Wed Jun 20 2018
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Pecatonica River at Freeport
* Until Saturday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.9 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Forecast, Rise above flood stage Thursday evening...and continue
rising to 13.1 feet Friday morning. Fall below flood stage
* This forecast is based on routed flow from upstream in combination
with forecast rainfall. Consequently there is limited confidence
in the river reaching flood stage.
LAT...LON 4250 8981 4250 8972 4233 8961 4235 8940
4227 8940 4224 8968