« View county listFlood Warning
848 PM CST Tue Feb 20 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Spoon River at London Mills.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 745 PM Tuesday the stage was 15.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 18.0 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage early
Fld Observed Forecast 6AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Thu Fri
London Mills 15 15.7 Tue 8 PM 17.5 17.9 14.8
LAT...LON 4081 9020 4079 9012 4070 9024 4058 9027
4059 9036 4071 9032
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Galesburg, Toulon, Peoria, Lacon, Eureka,
Canton, Pekin, Rushville, Havana, Beardstown, Winchester,
309 PM CST Tue Feb 20 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total wet snow
accumulations of up to one half inch, and ice accumulations of
up to one tenth of an inch, are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of central and west central Illinois.
* WHEN...Rain is expected to change to freezing rain northwest of
the Illinois River early this evening, with the transition
closer to midnight near the river itself.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Wednesday.
Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
The latest road conditions for Illinois can be obtained by