« View county listFrost Advisory
Eastern Magic Valley-Upper Snake River Plain-
Lower Snake River Plain-
Including the cities of Burley, Rupert, Heyburn, Idaho Falls,
Rexburg, and Pocatello
140 PM MDT Sat Sep 23 2017
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 9 AM
* TEMPERATURES...falling to 32 to 36 degrees late tonight.
* IMPACTS...Sensitive vegetation, if left outdoors or uncovered,
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Caribou Highlands-Wasatch Mountains/Idaho Portion-
Including the cities of Henry, Soda Springs, Downey,
Lava Hot Springs, and Montpelier
134 PM MDT Sat Sep 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT
TONIGHT TO MIDNIGHT MDT SUNDAY NIGHT...
* IMPACTS...Difficult winter driving and outdoor recreational
conditions are expected to develop across the Caribou Highlands
and Idaho portion of the Wasatch Mountains.
* TIMING...Beginning late this evening and continuing through
Sunday night. Greatest impacts expected Sunday morning.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...less than 2 inches expected in the valleys
below 6000 ft MSL and 2 to 10 inches possible in the mountains
above 6000 ft.
* CONFIDENCE...Timing: High. Snow levels and Impacts: Medium.
* LOCATIONS...Emigration Pass, Georgetown Summit, Border Summit,
Geneva Summit, the Caribou Highlands, and the Idaho portion of
the Wasatch Mountains.
A winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and reduce driving
speeds. Those planning outdoor recreational activities should be
prepared for winter like conditions. Ensure your vehicle is
prepped for winter driving conditions. Travel with an emergency