« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Upper Snake Highlands-
Including the cities of St. Anthony, Ashton, Island Park, Driggs,
124 PM MST Mon Feb 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM MST THIS
* IMPACTS...Difficult travel due to slick roads is expected
especially on any passes and lesser traveled roads ABOVE 6000
feet near the Wyoming border.
* TIMING...snowfall will continue through 8 PM MST this evening.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Additional accumulations of 1 to 3 inches.
* CONFIDENCE...Moderate confidence on snow amounts and timing.
* LOCATIONS...Mountains south of Island Park through Teton County.
A winter weather advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
periods of snow and blowing snow may cause travel difficulties.
Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities, and
remember to take it slow in the snow.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Northern Panhandle-Northeast Mountains-
Including the following locations Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry,
Priest River, Schweitzer Mountain Road, Deer Park, Chewelah,
Newport, Springdale-Hunters Road, Orin-Rice Road,
and Flowery Trail Road
238 PM PST Mon Feb 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO
7 AM PST TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Spokane has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect from 7 PM this
evening to 7 AM PST Tuesday.
* Locations...Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry, Priest River, Schweitzer
Mountain Road, Deer Park, Chewelah, Newport, Springdale-
Hunters Road, Orin-Rice Road, and Flowery Trail Road.
* Snow Accumulations...From Chewelah to Sandpoint south to Deer
Park and Athol...2 to 4 inches. From Colville to Bonners Ferry
north to the Canadian border...up to 1 inch.
* Timing...Snow will increase this evening and continue overnight.
* Impacts...Winter driving conditions are expectd to develop this
evening. The Tuesday morning commute will likely be
treacherous...especially on untreated roads.
* Web Page: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while