« View county listFlood Warning
431 AM PDT TUE MAR 28 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lake Coeur d Alene .
* until this evening.
* At 3:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 2133.14 feet.
* Flood stage is 2133.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue to fall to below flood
stage by this morning. It is forecast to fall below action stage
by the end of the week.
LAT...LON 4773 11694 4771 11656 4733 11667 4730 11696 4773 11694
* At 2133.5 feet...Low areas at campground on Wolf Lodge Bay Road,
near I-90 and Highgway 97, may begin to flood.
* At 2133.0 feet...If there are waves or boat wakes there may be some
minor flooding of residential and commercial property around the
lake. Flooding of lowland areas and some secondary roads adjacent
to Route 3 is likely, including Killarney Lake Road, Bull Run Road,
Rainey Hill Road, Medimont Road, and River Road between Highway 3
and Tamarack Ridge Road. Loffs Bay Road at Mica Creek may also
begin to flood.