« View county listFlood Watch
115 AM CST MON JAN 23 2017
The Flood Watch continues for
The Iowa River at Marengo
* Until Friday evening.
* At 1:00 AM Monday the stage was 13.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Ice action is occuring upstream near Marshalltown and Tama, and
will become a threat as it flows downstream over the next several
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Tuesday morning...and continue
rising to 15.2 feet Thursday morning. Fall below flood stage
* This forecast is based on routed flow from upstream in combination
with forecast rainfall. Thus there is limited confidence
in the river reaching flood stage.
LAT...LON 4182 9230 4176 9197 4175 9183 4182 9183