« View county listFlood Warning
435 AM CST TUE JAN 24 2017
...Flood Warning remains in effect until further notice...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cedar River near Conesville.
* Until further notice.
* At 4:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 12.5 feet...and falling.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Continue falling today, then rise above flood stage by
Thursday evening. Continue rising to 13.4 feet by Monday.
* Impact...At 13.5 feet...Water affects yards and access roads of
residences along Iowa Highway 22. Water affects the lowest
sections of campgrounds just north of I-80 along the river and the
lowest sections of Jack Shuger Memorial Park in Moscow. Water is
also on 152nd Street north of County Road F70.
LAT...LON 4164 9121 4135 9139 4129 9132 4157 9106