« View county listFlood Watch
824 PM CST SUN JAN 22 2017
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Iowa River at Marengo
* Until Friday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 13.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Ice action is occuring upstream near Marshalltown and Tama, and will become a threat as it flows downstream over the next several days.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Tuesday morning...and continue
rising to 15.2 feet Thursday morning. Fall below flood stage
* This forecast is based on routed flow from upstream. Consequently there is limited confidence
in the river reaching flood stage.
LAT...LON 4182 9230 4176 9197 4175 9183 4182 9183