« View county listDense Fog Advisory
Scott-Van Buren-Lee-Whiteside-Rock Island-Mercer-Henderson-Warren-
Including the cities of Davenport, Bettendorf, Keosauqua,
Fort Madison, Sterling, Moline, Rock Island, Aledo, Oquawka,
Monmouth, Carthage, and Macomb
352 AM CDT Sat May 27 2017
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in the Quad Cities has issued a
Dense Fog Advisory...which is in effect until 8 AM CDT this
* VISIBILITY...1/4 mile or less.
* Timing...Now through 8 AM CDT this morning. Look for improving
visibilties by 8 AM CDT.
* Impacts...Travel will be impacted. Poor visibility will result
in hazardous driving conditions and longer travel times early
A Dense Fog Advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
508 AM CDT Sat May 27 2017
...Flood Warning remains in effect until further notice...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Burlington.
* Until further notice.
* At 4:00 AM Saturday the stage was 15.9 feet...and rising.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise to 17.5 feet Thursday morning.
* Impact...At 17.5 feet...Water affects Riverview Drive in Riverview
Park in Fort Madison.
LAT...LON 4086 9110 4084 9105 4062 9108 4061 9142