« View county listHigh Surf Advisory
Kauai Windward-Oahu Koolau-Olomana-Molokai Windward-
Maui Windward West-Windward Haleakala-South Big Island-
Big Island North and East-
339 AM HST Sun Jan 21 2018
...HIGH SURF ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM HST THIS
* SURF...Along east facing shores, 6 to 9 feet.
* TIMING...Through today.
* IMPACTS...Moderate...Expect strong breaking waves, shore
break, and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Always heed advice given by ocean safety officials and know your
limits. When in doubt, do not go out.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Big Island Summits-
347 AM HST Sun Jan 21 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM HST THIS
* WHAT...Occasional Snow showers with icy and slick road
conditions. Total snowfall accumulations of two to four inches
* WHERE...Big Island Summits above 12000 feet.
* WHEN...Until 6 PM this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for near zero visibilities and
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and
limited visibilities, and use extreme caution while driving.