« View county listFlood Warning
938 AM EST THU FEB 11 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Altamaha River At Everett City.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 AM Thursday the stage was 13.7 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 13.6 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact...At 13.0 feet...Water begins to encroach upon Altamaha
Regional Park in Glynn County. This inlcudes Altamaha Park Road,
Betty Lott Lane and Bee Tree Island Road. In McIntosh County,
Barrington Park at the end of Harper Lake Road begins to flood.
Blue Reach Road also begins to flood near the Long County line.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Everett Cit 12 13.7 Thu 09 AM 13.6 13.4 13.3 13.2 13.0
LAT...LON 3152 8172 3139 8162 3130 8144 3138 8142 3143 8155 3155 8162