« View county listFlood Warning
641 AM EDT Mon Apr 23 2018
...Flood Warning extended until Tuesday evening...The Flood Warning
The Big Creek near Alpharetta.
* From this morning until Tuesday evening.
* At 545 AM Monday the stage was 6.2 feet...and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 7 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by this morning and continue to
rise to near 8.3 feet by this evening.The river will fall below
flood stage by tomorrow evening.
* At 8 feet...Minor flooding continues to expand further into the
woodlands and fields along the creek from near Cumming in south
Forsyth County to Alpharetta and Roswell in north Fulton County.
Additional portions of The Big Creek Greenway have minor flooding
with 1 to 2 feet of water. Most of the walking and biking paths
will be closed...especially upstream and downstream from the gage
on Kimball Bridge Road and near Rock Mill Park. Portions of the
YMCA Campground off Preston Ridge Road will flood.
LAT...LON 3410 8425 3410 8420 3404 8425 3402 8430
3404 8433 3407 8427